Monday, February 14, 2011

My Funny Valentine




Valentine's Day was pretty great.

Caramel Nut Sticky Buns for breakfast...
Staying in pajamas all morning...
An exchange of valentines....
Pretty red tulips (my favorite)...





The whole day with this little man...





Just giggling and playing the day away.
What could be sweeter?









Luke is in love with this sock monkey his grandma got for him. He smiled at it and talked to it until he fell asleep this morning. He's the best valentine ever.

Lobster tails for dinner...
Candlelight while we ate...
Sweet XOXO cupcakes...













I hope your Valentine's Day was just as magical.

I hope you spent it with people you love.
I hope tomorrow is just as lovely.
XOXO






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...